Table of Contents
- 0.1 How can I avoid the possibility of gas leakages?
- 0.2 How do I prevent the oxidation of the power cord plug connectors?
- 0.3 What are some necessary precautions to take to ensure best performance of the cutter?
- 1 Cheap Plasma Cutter Reviews Comparison Chart 2019
- 2 How We Wrote This Review
- 3 Things To Consider Before Buying A Plasma Cutter
- 4 Best Inexpensive Plasma Cutters Review
- 5 Lotos ltp5000d review
- 6 Best 110v plasma cutter
- 7 Lotos lt5000d Plasma Cutter Review
- 8 Zeny plasma cutter review
- 9 Cut 50 plasma cutter review
- 10 Conclusion
Last updated on 9th September, 2019
Skills are wheels that drive our day to day activities, whether at home or at work. We often pick up handy skills and master them within a short while of regular use. Yet, getting on with new skills can be daunting, particularly at the start. This is true of skills like welding and metal works that requires the use of different tools and machines. One of such tools is; Plasma cutter. This tool is used for cutting metals of varying thickness into desired size and shape. However, there are always concerns about buying efficient and cost effective products when making purchases. This review describes popular plasma cutters in detail. It offers clear direction that every buyer can follow by comparing product features as well as their pros and cons. It will be of great help to those looking to buy durable and cheap plasma cutters in making the right decision.
How can I avoid the possibility of gas leakages?
Make sure that you properly connect the air tube to the fitting. Also ensure that the screw locks into position by turning it clock-wisely. If leak persists, you can obtain rubber tapes to seal off the hose joint for an extra tight connection.
How do I prevent the oxidation of the power cord plug connectors?
First, you must ensure that the power voltage is within the specified safety range (110/220 volts or 120/240 volts). Thereafter, always ensure that the power cord is properly connected to the power switch.
What are some necessary precautions to take to ensure best performance of the cutter?
- Avoid using painted or rusty surfaces for grounding the work piece to prevent open circuitry.
- In addition, make sure that all connectors are fitly connected as shown in the manual.
- Finally, you must ascertain that the power voltages are correct.
Cheap Plasma Cutter Reviews Comparison Chart 2019
How We Wrote This Review
Research shows that there is an increasing need for plasma cutters for DIY projects. This is also true for fabricating and welding technicians and professionals as well. You might ask: why in the world should you believe this review? First, Lotos Technology has a well over a decade year experience in providing powerful, portable and affordable welding solutions. By considering users’ specific needs and budgets, Lotos is able to make low cost products with great builds. Similarly, the company receives feedbacks from buyers, for products improvements including best low cost plasma cutter. These feedbacks are useful in preparing product reviews for intending buyers of best budget plasma cutter. Buyers can find affordable plasma cutter in physical retail outlets as well as e-commerce stores. Many product pages on Amazon also provides reviews telling more about the users’ experiences. These reviews also include those of well experienced certified experts using different plasma cutters.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Plasma Cutter
Every purchase usually comes with high level buyer expectations. However, how well these expectations are met, determine the customers’ satisfaction. In addition, buyers consider different factors when assessing a product before purchase. Some of these include the durability of the product, the efficiency, as well as the ease of use among others. For a plasma cutter, some of the features worth considering before making a purchase are summarized below:
- Clean-Cut Style: This is defined by the roughness or smoothness of the metal surface immediately after cutting. High quality plasma cutter should leave a smooth finish surface after every cut.
- Dual Voltage Capability: This feature allows you to switch between 110V and 220V operating voltage. Higher voltage enhances the working efficiency of the machine while low voltage reduces energy consumption. This feature certainly helps switch between high and low voltage based on priority.
- Portability: The relative ease of handling power equipment and tools matters a lot. Easier handling allows for effective use of machine and vice versa. Sleek handle as well as light weight are some features to look out for in a portable plasma cutter.
- Efficiency: This is a measure of the productivity of a mechanical equipment. The higher the efficiency, the greater the output obtained. Averagely, good plasma cutters should have a minimum working efficiency as high as 75%. This guarantees getting the right value for money.
The need of every buyer is unique. Hence, it is important that you purchase an inexpensive plasma cutter that gives the best value for the amount you pay. Furthermore, good cheap plasma cutters must be durable; having sufficient useful lifespan. They must also be easy to handle and require low servicing and maintenance costs. The cheapest plasma cutters are very useful in performing all forms of metal works. Consequently, for any type of cuts in metals including scraps, repair or fabrication works, a good plasma cutter is all you need.
Best Inexpensive Plasma Cutters Review
Here, we present to you the best value plasma cutter reviews. Each of the product has characteristic features which makes them stand out from the rest making all, a worthwhile reads.
Lotos ltp5000d review
#1 Lotos LTP5000D 50Amp – Best Budget Plasma Cutter / best price plasma cutter
Lotos LTP5000D produced by Lotos Technology, uses a remarkable pilot arc to automate sparking process for starting the arc. Hence, cancelling the need to touch the tip of the work before starting the cutting arc, somewhat comparable to arc welding. This makes it more durable and easier to use. Lotos plasma cutter ltp5000d provides optional voltage switch between dual voltage 110volts & 220volts for operating the cutter machine. Furthermore, it has a maximum cut thickness of ½ inches.
The package consist primarily of the cutter with complementary accessories including: cutting torch, air supply cable, and switch plug, pilot arc connection, as well as ground cable. Ltp5000d lotos also has a plug power of 220 volts and an alternative 110 volts which can be used with pigtail convertor. It functions by adjusting the air pressure up to a desirable range (60 -75 psi works okay).
Lotos LTP5000D Features and Benefits
- Non Touch Pilot Arc: Cutting through metals without contact prolongs tip life & enhances continuous cut in rough surface
- Powerful and Steady Metal Cut: LTP5000D offers a clean cut surface in thick metals as well as for achieving steady cuts in thin metals.
- Dual Voltage Capacity: It provides both 220v & 110v power plug so you can switch between low-power & hi-performance.
Overall, the Lotos LTP5000D is a considerable low budget buy with many benefits outweighing the downsides. It is certainly an excellent cutter obtainable at an affordable price. Would you like to see other lotus ltp5000d reviews? All you need do is to check out the product page from Amazon right here.
Best 110v plasma cutter
#2 SUNGOLDPOWER 50A – Best Affordable Plasma Cutter
SUNGOLDPOWER Plasma Cutter has a specialized superior and stable IGBT transistors useful in rendering smooth cuts without extra polish. The machine has a maximum cutting thickness of 15 mm (which is 1/8 inch more than half inch thickness). The machine is suitable for use in cutting various steel materials, aluminum, copper etc. it is used mostly for DIY jobs, home workshops and personal projects. It operates at low noise level and also capable of self-regulating heating, voltage, as well as the compressed air pressure through an in-built control system.
SUNGOLDPOWER 50A Air Plasma Cutter Features
- In-built self-regulator: Useful for controlling voltages, air pressure protection as well as.
- High Duty Cycle: Can work long hours with more efficiency and low energy consumption
- Extra feature includes a pig tail plug adapter for running the machine on 110 volts.
For those just starting out with plasma cutters, SUNGOLDPOWER Cutter offers a budget friendly sale. It offers incredible value for money with little or no regrets. Like to try the product out? Check out the best price of SUNGOLDPOWER Cutter right here from Amazon.
Lotos lt5000d Plasma Cutter Review
#3 Lotos LT5000D – Cheapest Plasma Cutter
Built to be strong and resilient, Lotos LT5000D is another remarkable cutting machine from Lotos Technology. The air plasma cutter has a maximum rated clean cut thickness of ½ inches as well as a severance thickness of ¾ inches. It also operates on optional dual voltage with maximum input of 240 volts and 120 volts. The machine uses a pulse-width-modulation (PWM) technology. In addition, it is in-built with a PAPST advanced german cooling system. It is well suited for cutting metal materials like mild steel, alloy steel, stainless, aluminum, and copper among others.
The most noteworthy feature of the lotos plasma cutter lt5000d is its high frequency capability. This helps reduce distortion while operating at faster speeds. This similarly makes it more adaptable for cutting fairly thicker materials.
Lotos LT5000D Features and Benefits
- Portability: Handy, light weight and also uses a non-poisonous compressed air for cutting metals.
- High Precision and Speedy Cuts: Good for making metal cuts requiring high accuracy without experience slag or delay.
For your DIY jobs, home projects and business needs, you are sure to benefit from buying a Lotos LT5000D. You can click here to get the discount price as well as more lotos lt5000d reviews from Amazon. Do you need a lotos lt5000d manual? Just check out the company’s website here.
Zeny plasma cutter review
#4 ZENY DC – Zeny Cut50 Plasma Cutter Review / Good Cheap Plasma Cutter
ZENY DC is a metal cutters; that uses a touch arc striking model with a maximum cutting thickness range of 1-12 mm. The cutter is much suitable for cutting various metal materials such as aluminum, copper, alloy steel and stainless steel among others.
Similarly, the zeny cut50 plasma cutter operates a dual voltage of 110v-220volts well fitted for home DIY projects. Its complete pack includes an earth clamp, plasma tip, gas pipe clasper, cutting torch and pressure reducing valve among others. The Zeny plasma cutter pack also provides free extra components including a welding face mask and safety goggles. Consequently, it’s useful for non-heavy industrial use, construction, fabrication, auto-mobiles repairs and maintenance services among others.
ZENY DC CUT-50 Features and Benefits
- Varied Applications & Compactness: Quite useful for maintenance services, workshops, personal projects & DIYs due to its strong build design.
- Superb Efficiency & Low energy consumption: High machine performance through automated energy saving features and output enhancements.
If you are interested in reading more zeny cut50 plasma cutter reviews, you should check Amazon now from here .
Cut 50 plasma cutter review
#5 Goplus CUT-50 – Best Low Cost Plasma Cutter Review
The Goplus CUT-50 is a light weight, energy-saving and reliable cutter machine. It operates on a dual power voltage of 110/220 volts and utilizes a HF oscillating pilot arc model. With a maximum cutting thickness of Goplus CUT-50, it can cut various metals, sleep, alloys and other color have metallic materials.
Fds plasma cuttercut 50 uses a touch tip contact for arc starting without effect on the durability of the tip.
Goplus CUT-50 Features
- Mobility and Portability: The machine is quite light weight and easy to move around in across different work stations.
- Ruggedness: Suitable for use in harsh operating conditions: low temperature, high humidity etc.
Are you looking for the best cutter used for cutting metals of varying thickness into desired sizes and shapes? This review shows how fds cut 50 plasma cutter is much suitable for cutting metals of varying thickness into desired sizes and shapes. You can have a look right here on Amazon product page. The cutter offers a decent buy well worth the price.
Below, contains some handful tips which can help you in making better purchase decisions:
First of all, read ample reviews to know what others are saying about the product you are about to purchase. In addition, ask questions; should you have any doubt concerning any feature or operation of the product. Similarly, run a background check. Usually, you will find different brands offering similar plasma cutter you want to purchase. This is an appropriate time to do a background check on feedbacks and reviews of previous customers. Finally, take the leap. After reviewing and conducting all necessary checks, chances are that you might still be hesitant. Hence, you need to take the bold step of ordering the product. Make sure to check the return policy of the company in case you are dissatisfied and need to return the product.
Summarily, the five cheap plasma cutter reviews highlight top features that must be present in every quality plasma cutters. The features include: high precision, speedy, powerful & steady metal cut; dual voltage capacity, portability, compactness & mobility. In addition, the cutter must have wide & varied applications, as well as low energy consumption. These features makes the plasma cutters cost budget friendly, yet without compromising effectiveness or machine efficiency. By following the tips and steps here, buying the best budget plasma cutter becomes as simple as A, B, C.